We have an open classroom-policy at The Kindergarten: every day is Open Day!
We welcome, and encourage, any interested parents to visit our nursery school, have a look at our beautiful facilities, meet our friendly staff and ask any questions about the Waldorf Way you may have. A school visit can be arranged for any school day between 09:00 and 11:00, or after 14:30 by contacting the school office on (012) 802 1175, by appointment only.
The Kindergarten in Pretoria East accepts new application at any time during the year and we have space for little ones from 3 months to 6 years old. Once you have attended a school tour, you will be able to submit your child’s application to The Kindergarten.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family and building a relationship that will benefit your child. Each of the following steps is a building block in the foundation of this relationship.
STEP 1 – SCHOOL VISIT
All prospective parents are required to visit the school (by appointment) on any school day and be introduced to Waldorf education. Arrangements for a visit can be made by contacting the school office on (012) 802 1175 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2 – DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE & SUBMIT (ALL) THESE DOCUMENTS
• Completed contract (click to download)
• Credit check consent (click to download)
• Learner’s Biography (click to download)
• Learner’s birth certificate
• Learner’s latest school report
• Copies of any psychological/remedial/professional therapeutic assessments
• Copy of learner’s study visa (where applicable)
• Copy of both parents’ identity documents/passports
• Copy of both parents’ latest pay slip, or two (2) business references and three months’ bank statements if self-employed.
• Proof of payment of R800 application fee
• Passport-size photo of learner
These documents can be submitted by emailing it to email@example.com. (Original documents must be submitted at the time of your interview.)
STEP 3 – YOUR INTERVIEW
Your interview will only be confirmed once all the documents and the R800 application fee have been received by the school.
Feel free to contact the school office on (012) 802 1175 for any assistance.
Our bank details are as follows:
First National Bank
Account name: The Waldorf School at Rosemary Hill
Branch code: 251445
Account number: 51420037496
Reference: “Your Surname”