Vision & Mission
Our Vision is:
- To facilitate the development of the unlimited potential in each individual; of academic, social, artistic, practical and spiritual nature.
- To advance the faculties of head, heart and hands.
- To prepare children for life’s challenges by gaining the perspective of an inclusive world view and to celebrate diversity by encouraging respect for humanity and a reverence for nature.
- To demand continuous teacher enrichment; resulting in originality, creativity, excellence and unfailing enthusiasm for our work.
- To create an environment where children love to learn.
It is therefore our Mission:
- To impart the best knowledge, skills and personal development according to each individual’s potential and pace.
- To maintain a true interest in all children from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- To provide an excellent education with a holistic approach.
- To be accountable to learners, parents and all other stakeholders.
- To sustain a beautiful, safe and supportive environment.
- To develop and improve educators’ self-development and qualifications with the principal of lifelong learning.
- To encourage active participation and involvement in the spirit of ownership.
If you share our educational vision and ideals, and would like more information about the Waldorf Way, please contact The Kindergarten HERE. We are situated on a working farm in the east of Pretoria.